About Sugarman Design
Sugarman Design is an independent graphic design, photography and digital imaging company run by Jonathan Sugarman since 1998. Jonathan splits his time between the design company and educating in the field of digital imaging.
Jonathan's credentials include 25 years of retail business management, a Diploma of Distinction in Graphic Design from St. Lawrence College, over 15 years of professional experience in digital photography and image editing as well as a period of working as a photojournalist.
Jonathan is currently a full-time professor of digital imaging and graphic design related courses at St. Lawrence College where he has taught for over 12 years. For services offered by Sugarman Design, please see below.
74 Metcalfe Ave. (in the center of Kingston, off Van Order Dr.)
Kingston ON K7M 2W6
Sugarman Design offers the following products and services:
- Corporate Identity, branding and logos
- Brochure or promotional materials
- Advertising layout
- Event Posters and display graphics
- Restaurant menus
- Booklet / catalogue design & layout
- Product packaging & promotion
- Professional Image editing and retouching
- Photo restoration
- Professional printing with archival pigment based inks
Film and flatbed scanning
Digital Educating (Sugarman School of Imaging)
- Digital SLR Photography
- Creative Digital Photography
- Studio and Portrait Lighting
- Image editing with Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Digital Problem solving
- Private education availably for any subject in the field of photography and digital imaging.
(For complete details and schedule please see the School of Imaging section of our website)